A "Where is my Cobb _______ order?" thread?

This is a discussion on A "Where is my Cobb _______ order?" thread? within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Howdy, I thought it might not be a bad idea to have one thread where ClubWRX users can post what ...

I Support ClubWRX

A "Where is my Cobb _______ order?" thread?

Howdy,

I thought it might not be a bad idea to have one thread where ClubWRX users can post what their current Cobb order dates / shipping waits have been. While waiting for my AP, I found the where oh where is my accessport ! thread in Electronic Engine Management quite useful. We were all able to see when to expect arrival of our orders.

I have been contemplating ordering my third Cobb product (a DP), but the wait times still seem to be pretty long. I am quite happy with the AP & catback and think they are one of the best Subaru tuners / parts suppliers out there. Itís unfortunate they seem too busy for their own good.

Any feedback?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

check out cobbs forum. itll be much more useful and they explain why certain parts (like the downpipe) are in short order.
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes wrxforum.com is a good source (IĎm a member there and at NASIOC too). This site has more unbiased users and is more diverse.

I have full cobb turbo backs in stock. i am willing to break apart the packages to sell the d-pipe with cat if tht's what you need. it will be $600.00 shipped. We are a vendor, i am the only one on the vendor forum posting Cobb for sale threads, so you should have given us a call.

Well anyway give me a ring and i'll get you your d-pipe.

Thanks

Aaron
    303-591-0929

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Howdy,

I thought it might not be a bad idea to have one thread where ClubWRX users can post what their current Cobb order dates / shipping waits have been. While waiting for my AP, I found the where oh where is my accessport ! thread in Electronic Engine Management quite useful. We were all able to see when to expect arrival of our orders.

I have been contemplating ordering my third Cobb product (a DP), but the wait times still seem to be pretty long. I am quite happy with the AP & catback and think they are one of the best Subaru tuners / parts suppliers out there. Itís unfortunate they seem too busy for their own good.

Any feedback?
    303-443-0114 ext 142
    303-591-0929 Voice Mail

Aaron Uhl
    a.uhl@flatironsimports.com
    Flatirons Acura Subaru Tuning
    5995 Arapahoe Ave.
    Boulder CO 80303

Aaron doesnt lie, when i wanted my AP i didn't want to wait 6-8 weeks. He got it for me in a couple of days, no shipping since i picked it up, but nontheless if he says he can get it for you, HE CAN GET IT FOR YOU! I recommend working through him!
    A man a plan a canal panama
    read that backwards
    Crees que tu sabes, pero no tienes una idea

I agree 100%. I wanted an Accessport for my '05 and could not find anyone that had them. That is until I found Aaron's post. Ordered Flash tuner and asked for next day. Bada bing, at my office before 10:00 a.m next day.

Quote Originally Posted by dw_wrx_sti
    Aaron doesnt lie, when i wanted my AP i didn't want to wait 6-8 weeks. He got it for me in a couple of days, no shipping since i picked it up, but nontheless if he says he can get it for you, HE CAN GET IT FOR YOU! I recommend working through him!

get the dp. You wont be disapointed. I love the whole package

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by F.A.S.T.
    I have full cobb turbo backs in stock. i am willing to break apart the packages to sell the d-pipe with cat if tht's what you need. it will be $600.00 shipped. We are a vendor, i am the only one on the vendor forum posting Cobb for sale threads, so you should have given us a call.

Well anyway give me a ring and i'll get you your d-pipe.

Thanks

Aaron
    303-591-0929
    I have just sent you an e-mail ...