could this happen?

This is a discussion on could this happen? within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; a buddy of mine has an integra gsr. i went over to his house today and saw that he was ...

could this happen?

a buddy of mine has an integra gsr. i went over to his house today and saw that he was on team-integra.com his mom asked him to do something so i took the opportunity to snoop around the competitions website what i found was something pretty interesting. This looks like something that may be useful on the new front page. Basically its a culmination of all the good threads and articles that has been posted on their forum all in one place. I know here we have the FAQ stickies in each forum, but to a 56k user (like myself) it takes a long while to finally get to where your trying to go. If it isnt too hard, would it be possible to implement something like what they have going on over there?
    The only thing certain about the future is uncertainty....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    That's something that we could do but we have to have a database set up. I'll look into it.

Tim
    Tim
    Admin
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.