turbos,turbos.turbos!!!

This is a discussion on turbos,turbos.turbos!!! within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; how about a turbo tech forum? i know we can get into some pretty heated discussions! everyone wants to just ...

turbos,turbos.turbos!!!

how about a turbo tech forum? i know we can get into some pretty heated discussions! everyone wants to just bolt on bigger turbos and be happy. alot of different things can be tried to make your car run better.
    Marcus Williams CFT, MT
    strengthen your mind body and soul

05 white/gold AP stride sevens,stroughmung dp,Greddy EVO catback, AVC-R,FPgreen,ESX IC, UTEC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    That all falls into the engine performance section. I dont' think it's really necessary to separate the specifics of engine component becuase we will end up having too many forums or subforums. The best thing to do would just be running a search for turbos in the Engine performance forums.
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    I firmly recommend scoobytech.com as the fora there specialize in technical discussions. I've learned a lot from the people there. Search that site IMO.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Deliberating enclaves of like-minded people are often a breeding ground for extreme movements - Cass Sunstein