System Monitoring .... thoughts...... come see

This is a discussion on System Monitoring .... thoughts...... come see within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Yo guys, I have been slowly adding modifications to my Subie. Right now I am sitting on the Invidia Up-Pipe, ...

System Monitoring .... thoughts...... come see

Yo guys,
    I have been slowly adding modifications to my Subie. Right now I am sitting on the Invidia Up-Pipe, SPT Short Ram Intake and the SPT Turbo Shield. Within the next few weeks I want to add the SPT Intake Heat Shield & MoMo Shift Knob, along with a nice Downpipe and Exhaust Setup. I approach you, the powers that be to anwser one question for me ( ). haha I am looking to purchase the Subaru Performance Gauge Pack Housing & I would like to know what Gauges you recommend me purchasing. I currently own a SunPro Boost Gauge, so I am going to keep that. I am not looking to spend the 150 bucks per gauge for the Defi Blue Racer Gauges. Even if they do look amazing! I'd rather spend that money on performance parts.

I have heard two sides:

Some People Have Said:
    Boost Gauge
    EGT
    Oil Pressure

Yet, I have talked to my Uncle who Owns a High Performance Shop. Doing a ton of work on high boost cars and all, and he recommended the following for a Turbo Setup:
    Boost Gauge
    Air/ Fuel Ratio
    & Oil Pressure or Engine Temp

Whats your thoughts? Benefits of One over the Other, and So on?
    Last edited by jpjester; 07-12-2007 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Change
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.