System Monitoring .... thoughts...... come see

This is a discussion on System Monitoring .... thoughts...... come see within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Yo guys, I have been slowly adding modifications to my Subie. Right now I am sitting on the Invidia Up-Pipe, ...

System Monitoring .... thoughts...... come see

Yo guys,
    I have been slowly adding modifications to my Subie. Right now I am sitting on the Invidia Up-Pipe, SPT Short Ram Intake and the SPT Turbo Shield. Within the next few weeks I want to add the SPT Intake Heat Shield & MoMo Shift Knob, along with a nice Downpipe and Exhaust Setup. I approach you, the powers that be to anwser one question for me ( ). haha I am looking to purchase the Subaru Performance Gauge Pack Housing & I would like to know what Gauges you recommend me purchasing. I currently own a SunPro Boost Gauge, so I am going to keep that. I am not looking to spend the 150 bucks per gauge for the Defi Blue Racer Gauges. Even if they do look amazing! I'd rather spend that money on performance parts.

I have heard two sides:

Some People Have Said:
    Boost Gauge
    EGT
    Oil Pressure

Yet, I have talked to my Uncle who Owns a High Performance Shop. Doing a ton of work on high boost cars and all, and he recommended the following for a Turbo Setup:
    Boost Gauge
    Air/ Fuel Ratio
    & Oil Pressure or Engine Temp

Whats your thoughts? Benefits of One over the Other, and So on?
    Last edited by jpjester; 07-12-2007 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Change
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!