No Contact Banning? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on No Contact Banning? within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; i was actually going to end up with a black 2007 Wrx wagon even though i really wanted an STI, ...

i was actually going to end up with a black 2007 Wrx wagon even though i really wanted an STI, but the wagon was more user friendly for me. now that the STI will give me the little extra room i wanted, I am in on the new STI. especially being a lighter and more powerful vehicle than before.

most people that buy Subaru's dont buy because of looks. they are buying reliability, comfort, etc.

WRX/STI owners buy the great driving experience...i just actually happen to love the bugeye look so it worked out good.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru View Post
    i have a new 2007 black STI in stock
    LOL tempting! But it's imperative to have the financial means first--owning a house is expensive!!! And I would never ever ever want to own my dream STI that I'd have to give up due to financial reasons! *tear*

When I'm ready to buy, you'll be the first to know!

/sorry for the threadjack. Talking about STIs gets me excited!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    LOL tempting! But it's imperative to have the financial means first--owning a house is expensive!!! And I would never ever ever want to own my dream STI that I'd have to give up due to financial reasons! *tear*

When I'm ready to buy, you'll be the first to know!

/sorry for the threadjack. Talking about STIs gets me excited!
    if we run across a nice used black one, you will be the first i tell.
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Peachypumpkincheeks

most people that buy Subaru's dont buy because of looks. they are buying reliability, comfort, etc.
    I am a girl! It's looks first, performance a distant second, cost third. And I just happen to love how the '02's-07's look!

if we run across a nice used black one, you will be the first i tell.

EDIT: I think the hatch loses my interest because Subie WRX/STIs are already such a non-girly car, the hatch just pushes the 'masculinity' of the Impreza over the edge for me. IMO sports car hatches have always been a guy/racer car to me and on the other end of the spectrum, the econo-hatches scream high school art teacher, SoCal hippies, and democrats. However, I am excited to see/drive the '08 WRX in person.
    Last edited by Speedette; 05-02-2007 at 07:46 AM.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    The original poster should be advised that our User Guide (link is at the top left of the page) clearly states:

Abusive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated and it can result in an instant ban with or without notification.
    Your barrage of repetitive posts combined with failing to comply with moderator requests more than qualifies as abusive behavior. You've been treated more than fairly. Go try this at Nasioc; you'll really get a wakeup call. I think the mods actually drive to your house and beat you up.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Go try this at Nasioc; you'll really get a wakeup call. I think the mods actually drive to your house and beat you up.
    The last guy that got out of line over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Since your back, let me ask, why did you find it necessary to post somewhere in the neighborhood of over 12-14 identical for sale threads over the course of over a day?

You were asked multiple times to stop posting them by multiple moderators through PMs, and with replies to your threads.

This wasn't a computer problem. You were posting them every 30 minutes to an hour. We finally just started merging and deleting them. Were you hoping for a better chance to sell your car?

You decided to not respond, so you received a time out.

You need to get a better handle on how a forum works.
    Hey nice to see you too......Already starting in with the assuming I see.

Decidied? If given the chance i would have LOVED to respond! Nice assumption.

No, I was not hoping for a better chance to sell my car. It insulting and idiotic that you thought of that. And that was your basis for my banning?

I can hardly believe someone past the age of 19 would fill up the forum to promote their car. A moron knows that it will only piss everyone off.

I know how forums work, I've been a mod in the DSM world before it turned "Honda mentality". Looks like its starting here too.

MY side: never asked for until now.
    Thanks for asking.
    I spent 30min typing and posting pics on my ad and when i hit submit it would slowly load for about 15 min and then STOP progress. So I would refresh or hit back and submit again. I was doing this at work and would stop by and check the progress every 30min or so between jobs. I tried to get this POSTED ALL DAY! I NEVER had the ad go through.

Seems common on this site from other posts in this forum.

I'll stick to NABR, and NOSIAC if this is how you guys operate.

-FMICMATT
    Last edited by fmicmatt; 05-02-2007 at 08:37 AM. Reason: spelling correction
    2002 WRX 4EAT Modified
    2005 Hemi Ram Tow Vehicle

I Support ClubWRX
    Ibtl

Ibtrollgetspwnbanned

edit:

OT

Hey Ray is that an HDR shot you took in your Avatar?
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by fmicmatt View Post
    I'll stick to NABR, and NOSIAC is this is how you guys operate.

-FMICMATT
    Sounds good....it's not like the FS forum here is commisioned based anyway...not like we are missing out.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey nice to see you too......Already starting in with the assuming I see.

Decidied? If given the chance i would have LOVED to respond! Nice assumption.

No, I was not hoping for a better chance to sell my car. It insulting and idiotic that you thought of that. And that was your basis for my banning?

I can hardly believe someone past the age of 19 would fill up the forum to promote their car. A moron knows that it will only piss everyone off.

I know how forums work, I've been a mod in the DSM world before it turned "Honda mentality". Looks like its starting here too.

MY side: never asked for until now.
    Thanks for asking.
    I spent 30min typing and posting pics on my ad and when i hit submit it would slowly load for about 15 min and then STOP progress. So I would refresh or hit back and submit again. I was doing this at work and would stop by and check the progress every 30min or so between jobs. I tried to get this POSTED ALL DAY! I NEVER had the ad go through.

Seems common on this site from other posts in this forum.

-FMICMATT
    So how would you suggest I stop someone from posting thread after thread after thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread after thread after thread when they won't respond?

I don't call people to discuss the forum. This is an online forum, and I keep it that way.

No other problems were reported on that day, so you should check out your connection at work.

If you can't figure out how to use the computer, you should enroll in a course at your local county college.

You either follow the rules or leave. I suggest you leave and try your luck at Nasioc. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.

I Support ClubWRX
    Laters!

Hey Ray is that an HDR shot you took in your Avatar?
    I wish I could take credit for that shot. Nope, that's a wallpaper mountain shot that I found on a site. I posted the link to it at teh Clamf...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    ...it's not like the FS forum here is commisioned based anyway...not like we are missing out.
    Its not!!!!!

Damnit TR I want my money back
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12