New club Tees - Page 3

View Poll Results: Who would like what...

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Short-Sleeve tees

    47 81.03%
  • Long-sleeve tees

    15 25.86%
  • Hooded Sweat shirt

    34 58.62%
  • non-hooded

    5 8.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82

This is a discussion on New club Tees within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX +1. Dark colored shirt with a tastefully sized ClubWRX logo. WRB with yellow logo? +1 i ...

  1. #31
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    +1. Dark colored shirt with a tastefully sized ClubWRX logo.

    WRB with yellow logo?
    +1 i would even wear that polo
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Administrator BlazinWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Irvine, CA 92620
    Posts
    4,478
    I Support ClubWRX
    I should be able to get the hooded sweats in there for preorders only. Below is the estimated prices:

    shirts $18
    long sleeve shirts $22
    Hooded sweatshirts $35

    The color combinations will be white, black, red, blue and maybe green. We should see a finalized design + a page for pre-orders by the end of this week.
    Tim
    Admin

  4. #33
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX View Post
    I should be able to get the hooded sweats in there for preorders only. Below is the estimated prices:

    shirts $18
    long sleeve shirts $22
    Hooded sweatshirts $35

    The color combinations will be white, black, red, blue and maybe green. We should see a finalized design + a page for pre-orders by the end of this week.
    Yay, Thank you for your work on our appreal
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  5. #34
    Resident meany-rator 06wrx4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    11,438
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Why is that? Not all of us are 17-year-old unemployed homeboys with sideways baseball caps on, you know.



    +1. Dark colored shirt with a tastefully sized ClubWRX logo.

    WRB with yellow logo?
    +1
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

    06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

    COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

  6. #35
    Banned Redsubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Maxwell AFB, AL
    Posts
    336
    For everyone who's using the POLL this should help w/ the numbers on how many & what to order. Probably would help BlazinWRX out a lot.

  7. #36
    Registered User efmd3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    9,158
    don't know how to say this without sounding terribly awkward so i'll say it anyway...
    since I end up losing most of my boxers and t-shirts to girls maybe it'd be a smart investment for me to get a pair of teh booty shorts so she can have something girly and i can keep all my stuff...
    on the other hand its damn sexy when she's wearing my stuff...
    dang, i'm torn...

    either way, i'm down for the ss/ls shirts and the hoodie...

  8. #37
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    don't know how to say this without sounding terribly awkward so i'll say it anyway...
    since I end up losing most of my boxers and t-shirts to girls maybe it'd be a smart investment for me to get a pair of teh booty shorts so she can have something girly and i can keep all my stuff...
    on the other hand its damn sexy when she's wearing my stuff...
    dang, i'm torn...

    either way, i'm down for the ss/ls shirts and the hoodie...
    Man, that was awkward...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  9. #38
    Registered User SuckTheBruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee area
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX View Post
    I should be able to get the hooded sweats in there for preorders only. Below is the estimated prices:

    shirts $18
    long sleeve shirts $22
    Hooded sweatshirts $35

    The color combinations will be white, black, red, blue and maybe green. We should see a finalized design + a page for pre-orders by the end of this week.
    This sounds good. I'm definately in for at least a couple of shirts.
    I drive a WRX and work for Harley-Davidson .


    Blobeye Syndicate #42
    GO CUBBIES!!!
    '05 CGM WRX


    Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    I love chowder. Cuz it rhymes with powder.

  10. #39
    Registered User efmd3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    9,158
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Man, that was awkward...
    who's avatar is more awkward? yours or mine?
    BTW I would gladly buy all but the non-hooded sweatshirt...

  11. #40
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    I would buy the track jacket if it is offered but if not hoodies are just fine with me.
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  12. #41
    Registered User Slider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,245
    At those prices i'd take a hoodie and a t-shirt without a doubt.
    Semper Fi

    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

  13. #42
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    who's avatar is more awkward? yours or mine?
    BTW I would gladly buy all but the non-hooded sweatshirt...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  14. #43
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    10000 Lakes
    Posts
    205

    poll

    short sleeve

  15. #44
    Registered User Jess' 03WRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sellersville, PA
    Posts
    30
    I voted for the hoodie but I'd probably buy one of each and I'm sure my husband would wear one.
    Our Cars
    2003 Subaru WRX
    1991 Toyota MR2 turbo

    www.myspace.com/jessnron71605

  16. #45
    Registered User Thug Nasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Denver CO / Portland OR
    Posts
    185
    I'd go for a short sleeve T. Maybe a hoodie.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •