Sticking images in Stickies

This is a discussion on Sticking images in Stickies within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; It seems like there are a number of issues with attached images etc. disapperaing from the stickies. How hard would ...

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Sticking images in Stickies

It seems like there are a number of issues with attached images etc. disapperaing from the stickies. How hard would it be to implement a system where the images in the stickies automatically get stuck in some more permanent site based attachment folder where they do not ever need to be deleted by the poster to free up space or whatever. It seems like it would really benefit us if the technical stuff was more solidly archived.

Probably something that has been considered before, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm thinking about a server upgrade and with that members should be able to have more space. I'll talk to my tech admin to see whether or not we can make the switch within the next 2 months.
    Tim
    Admin

Tim i would just like to say YOU ARE THE MAN

sorry for the hijack
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

The reason the pictures are lost is because people use sites like photobucket and putfile to post the pictures by using the IMG code. Then those same people upload new pics into photobucket/putfile or they just delete them which "voids" the IMG code which takes the pic out of the posts.

So for all of those who want a pic to stay, you should use ClubWRX.net's picture upload procedure.
    NEW ENGLAND F4

TUNERNetwork.com
    Great site for anyone in the north east.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX View Post
    I'm thinking about a server upgrade and with that members should be able to have more space. I'll talk to my tech admin to see whether or not we can make the switch within the next 2 months.
    Thanks Tim

i can't add smiles!! unless i type it in manually!