Do you want a signature, need something photoshopped for a site or personal needs?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Do you want a signature, need something photoshopped for a site or personal needs? within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; I'm new here but would like to contribute to the site anyway i can no matter how small of scale, ...

Do you want a signature, need something photoshopped for a site or personal needs?

I'm new here but would like to contribute to the site anyway i can no matter how small of scale, figure id offer my services in the art department if anyone is in need. Im in my 3rd year of graphic design and as a hobby and to keep my skills up i offer my services in signature making and any other random graphic/photoshop needs. I know this isnt a big thing, but i offered this on gaming and other car forums ive been a part of and if your not artistically talented and would like one id be glad to help you. All i would need is a pic of your car(or any pic youde like in your signature, these dont have to be car specific) and any discription/ideas of how you might like it to look or just let me do what i have in my head. You can pm me anytime you want with any desire of graphic needs and ill work at it for you. Im at work right now but i constantly check this site on a daily basis multiple times. thanks for looking. have a nice day.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

very cool - welcome to the forum
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

thanks, i have one taker already which was quick.....Honda-tech shut down my pm box after a week so hopefully that wont happen here, i should be able to keep the requests completed relatively fast as i dont think this site has as many people as honda-tech......which is better in the end cause its more personal, same people better chance for advice and good help than just bs posts about random bs.

I Support ClubWRX
    Glad to have you aboard!

Are you just looking to sharpen your skills or do you envision charging a fee for your services?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

ohhh never charge never never charge, if i had to do rendering and such well then that would be different, but im not making shockwave signatures or any type of animation so no point in that needed, i just really like to do signatures and hearing what people think about them. i take constructive critism well and will make corrections as requested with no complaints, very flexible.

I Support ClubWRX
    Alrighty then ... you may get a lot of requests.

We look forward to seeing your work.

We have a Photography and Photoshop forum
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Here's a few pictures I like. Think you can do something with 'em. I was thinking like one of those long panoramic sigs with "BillFromTR" in there.

05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

apparently i overlooked that area, figured this was more fitting of a place of what i saw. I also would be glad to help the site if you need little things for anything to do with this site, things you might not have time and if i can help id be glad too, just ask. Any stickers, future shirts etc etc.....ill stick my foot in on anything.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have just forwarded your ideas (and the link to this thread) to the other Moderators and Admins.

Again - we are glad to have you as part of the club.
    Mods & Pics

thanks guys. ill probably be up till 3-4am tonight working on stuff.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by gripDRIVER View Post
    thanks guys. ill probably be up till 3-4am tonight working on stuff.
    Don't forget - sleep is good.
    Mods & Pics

Nice to have you here with these services.
    Can you please smoke the white part of the tail lights (not too dark) and also the 3rd brake light? Thanks i'll check back later.
    Attached Images  
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

yeah well i work at 2pm most days or later so sleep is not really needed when i can sleep in most days lol. Lots of gameing and late nights watching import dvd's while working on art related stuff lol.

np thats an easy do........i dont get off work till 830est and then might be at the gf's house, if so wont be home till 1 or so but ill get it done before i sleep then post on here. Hummm im going to need to find a way to host pics now or does this site have a way of hosting while posting?

Quote Originally Posted by gripDRIVER View Post
    np thats an easy do........i dont get off work till 830est and then might be at the gf's house, if so wont be home till 1 or so but ill get it done before i sleep then post on here. Hummm im going to need to find a way to host pics now or does this site have a way of hosting while posting?
    you can just attach the pics as I did above, thanks.
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.