Do you want a signature, need something photoshopped for a site or personal needs? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Do you want a signature, need something photoshopped for a site or personal needs? within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; bump for more things to do......come on people WORK WITH ME HERE! that is all....

bump for more things to do......come on people WORK WITH ME HERE! that is all.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gripDRIVER View Post
    bump for more things to do......come on people WORK WITH ME HERE! that is all.
    this stuffs AWESOME, can't wait to see more.

Hey can you guys please photoshop the taillights all red (except for the white bubble), and smoked out (except for the white bubble as well)? Thanks!
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by rossabo; 04-01-2007 at 07:08 PM.
    Owner of a 2004 WRX Wagon in Aspen White, with t3h fo-34T tranny.

I PM'd you my request.

sorry its been a while, ive been busy with all kinds of things, plus season tickets to the columbus crew so games every week. I for one am a fan of the 08, not from the stock appearance but from the aftermarket perspective for body mods helping what it could look like. I simply lowered the car, random rims(probably look better with some gold wheels, or some BBS option rims) and changed the front end to a 07 STI front end and grill. Small project but i think i even took strides to making it better.
    Name:  gonzlook4.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  99.3 KB
    Last edited by gripDRIVER; 04-17-2007 at 02:44 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    that's actually pretty tight.. can u throw fender flares on it?
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

yeah the fender flares are possible but im looking at it from a typical aftermarket customer. Not everyone has the extra few thousand to do fender flares right as in wide body kit. So i havent thought about doing it yet. Planning on doing some over the top ones, like full carbon body lol and then typical hood as some do..I might try to change the color to white also. I like white WRX's.

did you ever make my bugeye STi? just a black 02 WRX with STI wing, scoop and BBS wheels? (brembo's too if you can do it)

lol im getting to it, i suffer from ADHD, and cant keep my attention on one thing. When i finally do i go crazy on it lol hince ive been working on the 08 alot....here be another....first time doing carbon fiber anything....im sure there are little tweaks of the trade i still need to learn but ill figure it all out.

Name:  gonzlook5.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  101.0 KB

so.. never got around to simply chopping my wheels on??

no ive been working on them on my free time....just get burnt out sometimes so take breaks.

Take your time, bro, your work [BORAT]is nice![/BORAT]

Quote Originally Posted by gripDRIVER View Post
    no ive been working on them on my free time....just get burnt out sometimes so take breaks.
    its cool, don't worry. you don't even have to do my request anymore if you don't want, since I'm deffinetly gonna go with gun mettalic for rims. but if you got some spare time and want to do it, I'd like to still see it with the hyper black and bronze! thanks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.