This Site Is Down More Than It Is Up - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on This Site Is Down More Than It Is Up within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Originally Posted by Thug Nasty It was down all last night +1 Originally Posted by donnas roo Glad to hear ...

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Nasty View Post
    It was down all last night
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by donnas roo View Post
    Glad to hear it's back to normal, but it is still quite slow on submitting messages, i thought it was my computer too.
    its been slow on mine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Yeah, it was down when I tried today a couple of times.

7 out of 10 times I click something it takes forever to load... and in my line of work I know I'm well above a T3 connection.
    I tried all day and finally got on a few minutes ago.
    2004 PSM WRX
    Currently Cobb Stage 2

Blobeye Syndicate #23

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Its just fine for me... at home and at work??

Not sure why ??
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

it's been fine and faster since i got on yesterday after not being able to. As long as I can log on i'm satisfied.
    2004 PSM WRX
    Currently Cobb Stage 2

Blobeye Syndicate #23

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by subie04 View Post
    As long as I can log on i'm satisfied.
    + 1

Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar

Database Error

We "apologise" for any inconvenience.

I'm guessing vBulletin wasn't developed in the US.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Exclamation

Hey admins chime in... I am still suffering serious speed issues from work, laptop at my local hot spot and home. Is there a server issue? Any plans to correct it?
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr

haha my connection has been better here ,and now i can't get on nasioc makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by sonicrx View Post
    haha my connection has been better here ,and now i can't get on nasioc makes no sense
    Yep... strange stuff its faster here tonight at my house. But was dragging an hour ago at my dealership using the wi fi connection. A blazing fast wifi connection that loads up heavy content pages with no sweat speed.
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr

I love this forum, it is a great research tool, and so far the members are very helpful, I decided to become a supporting member and hope that others out there if able will do so as well. Clubwrx obviously needs a new server. So help out folks if you can We cant gripe too much about a free site being down, I was guilty as well. More supporters will equal better server and more stability.
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr

I love this forum also!!!! I haven't been able to get on for 3 days!!!! I was going through withdrawals!!!!! NASIOC always works for me though... your right MY06WRX!!! I just donated.... HEY EVERYONE.. IF YOU CAN, DONATE A COUPLE OF BUCKS!!!
    Last edited by kpSTi; 02-22-2007 at 05:07 PM.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

I Support ClubWRX
    For all those experiencing slowdowns or loss of connection recently, there have been a few botnet attacks on internet traffic direction root servers. A botnet attack is where folks compromise a bunch of other computers and target specific isdns at the root. I'm pretty sure the actual slowdown was more of an affect of the engineers recovering/protecting the servers rather than the actual attack. This happens every now and then.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by kpSTi View Post
    I love this forum also!!!! I haven't been able to get on for 3 days!!!! I was going through withdrawals!!!!! NASIOC always works for me though... your right MY06WRX!!! I just donated.... HEY EVERYONE.. IF YOU CAN, DONATE A COUPLE OF BUCKS!!!
    Cool!!! I did the 1 buck a month. If more people support and the server improves Ill up that to the silver or gold level.
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr

Quote Originally Posted by My06WRX View Post
    Cool!!! I did the 1 buck a month. If more people support and the server improves Ill up that to the silver or gold level.
    Wait... I gave them $20... I hope that was a one time deal and not monthly!!
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07 View Post
    For all those experiencing slowdowns or loss of connection recently, there have been a few botnet attacks on internet traffic direction root servers. A botnet attack is where folks compromise a bunch of other computers and target specific isdns at the root. I'm pretty sure the actual slowdown was more of an affect of the engineers recovering/protecting the servers rather than the actual attack. This happens every now and then.
    Is this the confirmed cause of the downtime? I did hear that DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks happened on core DNSs and 'net backbone servers a week or two ago, but I thought it really didn't affect the 'net cuz there were really good backup re-routing setups.
    2006 WRX - World Rally Blue

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Is this the confirmed cause of the downtime? I did hear that DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks happened on core DNSs and 'net backbone servers a week or two ago, but I thought it really didn't affect the 'net cuz there were really good backup re-routing setups.
    Not the cause.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast