This Site Is Down More Than It Is Up - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on This Site Is Down More Than It Is Up within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW on legacy.. sometimes... once in a blue moon. we sponsor it too so i check in ...

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    on legacy.. sometimes... once in a blue moon.
    we sponsor it too so i check in quite often...and have had a lot of questions and purchases from there lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    i dont think the site likes you
    thats alright it must not like the other people that posted either

it has been very slow at times. kinda stinks i used to spend alot of time here ,but due to being down or slow it has forced me ,and a few other people to move on to a different forum

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicrx View Post
    thats alright it must not like the other people that posted either

it has been very slow at times. kinda stinks i used to spend alot of time here ,but due to being down or slow it has forced me ,and a few other people to move on to a different forum
    Thats do bad.. I'm pretty loyal.. I love this place. Great people, good info, and nice to come a place that I know I've got Good friends to talk to.

We all work hard here to keep the forum updated and up and running... I know its not easy.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

I Support ClubWRX

Smile

I've found that when I'm wearing my foil hat, to keep the aliens from reading my mind, that I tend to have better luck getting onto teh club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I've found that when I'm wearing my foil hat, to keep the aliens from reading my mind, that I tend to have better luck getting onto teh club.

that explains alot... ~~
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

I Support ClubWRX
    "This Site Is Down More Than It Is Up"?

Far from it.

I did not even try to log on last night. It is not like I spend all of my time here.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    "This Site Is Down More Than It Is Up"?

Far from it.

I did not even try to log on last night. It is not like I spend all of my time here.
    WOW DUDE GREAT HELP i mention a problem and i get smarta55 reply from you. well i have nothing but time as i have been sitting at home for over 3 months recovering from shoulder surgery sorry i have a little more time then you,and that i have been a member here as long as you. your a mod you should check in atleast once a day. not trying to be a jerk . i just think your reply was more of a defense than an understanding of what i am saying

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW
    Thats do bad.. I'm pretty loyal.. I love this place. Great people, good info, and nice to come a place that I know I've got Good friends to talk to.

We all work hard here to keep the forum updated and up and running... I know its not easy.
    i like these forums they have alot of good people. it just seems as of late it has been very slow,and alot of times i cannot even get on.i think times it is my service ,but i can get on nasioc,i-club,and wrxfanatics fine.like i said above i have been spending lots more time on all forums due to recovery time.is there something i can try or do? thanks jen in advance

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicrx View Post
    WOW DUDE GREAT HELP i mention a problem and i get smarta55 reply from you. well i have nothing but time as i have been sitting at home for over 3 months recovering from shoulder surgery sorry i have a little more time then you,and that i have been a member here as long as you. your a mod you should check in atleast once a day. not trying to be a jerk . i just think your reply was more of a defense than an understanding of what i am saying
    Did not mean to be a smarta$$. I think this site does very well as far as uptime. I was being sarcastic about spending time here (check my post count).
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Did not mean to be a smarta$$. I think this site does very well as far as uptime. I was being sarcastic about spending time here (check my post count).

sorry sarcasm does not type well anyways i should have said the site is slow that is my main problem. sometimes i will click on a thread,and it will never come up so i reality the site seems slow. it has been for me for over a year. did something change besides the new format?

Last edited by sonicrx; 02-13-2007 at 06:31 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Last edited by sonicrx; 02-13-2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Last edited by sonicrx; 02-13-2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Last edited by sonicrx; 02-13-2007 at 06:29 PM. Reason: duplicate post

haha it just did it ,and now i have 5 duplicate posts help

i know right?!! i was forced to go to bed last night and get a goodnights sleep cause i couldnt be on here... PLEASE dont let this happen again, my body cant handle all the sleep
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast