post, people! post! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on post, people! post! within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Originally Posted by cavallino333 You can get it at walgreens, longs, etc. type drug stores. It's a tablet you put ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post

You can get it at walgreens, longs, etc. type drug stores. It's a tablet you put in water and it fizzes (kind of like alka seltzer) and then you drink it.

It always works for me. Your supposed to take it before you get sick at the first onset of a cold to keep you from getting sick, but I've found that if I take one a day while I'm sick it seems to shorten the duration of the cold.
    Ah, it is like Zicam. That might have worked Friday. I am way past that point.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Ah, it is like Zicam. That might have worked Friday. I am way past that point.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Yeah its sort of like Zicam. Try it next time.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah its sort of like Zicam. Try it next time.
    Will do. I do not get colds much and when I do they are often mild. They are exacting some sort of revenge on me.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX

You can get it at walgreens, longs, etc. type drug stores. It's a tablet you put in water and it fizzes (kind of like alka seltzer) and then you drink it.

It always works for me. Your supposed to take it before you get sick at the first onset of a cold to keep you from getting sick, but I've found that if I take one a day while I'm sick it seems to shorten the duration of the cold.
    I'm waiting until the FDA or FTC puts the smack down on products like this that don't work. Spend your money on something else.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm waiting until the FDA or FTC puts the smack down on products like this that don't work. Spend your money on something else.
    Really? A co-worker of mine thinks it works well enough. The placebo effect at work?
    Mods & Pics

works for me

Plus its delicious.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 01-09-2007 at 04:06 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI

I Support ClubWRX
    works for me
    Problem is, you couldn't tell the difference in efficacy if I gave you the "real" Airborne or a placebo that looked and tasted just like it. It absolutely does not work in anyone. None of the ingredients have a shred of evidence that they treat colds or any other illness.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    -- Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX
    Problem is, you couldn't tell the difference in efficacy if I gave you the "real" Airborne or a placebo that looked and tasted just like it. It absolutely does not work in anyone. None of the ingredients have a shred of evidence that they treat colds or any other illness.
    OK. While I have you here ...

This cold has been slowly getting worse since Sunday afternoon. I feel worse now than I did last night (nights always are the worst).

Isn't that a little long for the common cold? You ever growing advice please?
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Common colds can last a while...and overlap with new colds. I wouldn't worry unless you get a high fever, horrible muscle aches, shivers, coughing, nasty headache... = flu! Even then, no need to worry if you're an otherwise healthy person. It just sucks that it takes a few weeks to get back to normal after the flu.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    -- Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX
    Common colds can last a while...and overlap with new colds. I wouldn't worry unless you get a high fever, horrible muscle aches, shivers, coughing, nasty headache... = flu! Even then, no need to worry if you're an otherwise healthy person. It just sucks that it takes a few weeks to get back to normal after the flu.
    OK, thanks. I have had / have: some shivers, dry coughing, and a dull headache / dull body aches. Woke up last night roasting - slept poorly. I know what fever feels like and if I have one it is mild. I have no thermometer.

I might get two headaches a year. Yes, I am a freak in that way.

Not sure I have ever had the flu for real. I had pneumonia when I was 17. Good for a five day hospital stay.

Enough ramblings. Thanks.
    Mods & Pics

my ulsers went away (=
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Newks View Post
    my ulsers went away (=
    NICE!

Ulsers FTL
    FORZA FERRARI

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.