detaling forum: Supply list sticky

This is a discussion on detaling forum: Supply list sticky within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; It seems that we get alot of people asking what supplies are good for detailing and a want a list ...

detaling forum: Supply list sticky

It seems that we get alot of people asking what supplies are good for detailing and a want a list of all the stuff. This question gets asked frequently so i was thinking it might be a good idea to make a sticky with sort of a master list of supplies that are good and. It could be a running list of supplies that members have used and liked or in some cases have used and had bad results. For each product there could be a link to the review thread and maybe a tutroial thread if necessary. Ill start the thread and keep it updated if a mod agrees to sticky it and you think it'd be a good idea.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    It seems that we get alot of people asking what supplies are good for detailing and a want a list of all the stuff. This question gets asked frequently so i was thinking it might be a good idea to make a sticky with sort of a master list of supplies that are good and. It could be a running list of supplies that members have used and liked or in some cases have used and had bad results. For each product there could be a link to the review thread and maybe a tutroial thread if necessary. Ill start the thread and keep it updated if a mod agrees to sticky it and you think it'd be a good idea.
    I second this.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

BUMP?
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.