This is a discussion on Wow! Like the new look! within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Originally Posted by Z3RO Nice layout tim...thanxs for spending the time to do this... Just one thing only an 06 ...
Site looks awesome!!!
2003 PSM WRX Stage 2
2004 PSM WRX Transformer: Silverstreak
2004 WRC STI Transformer: Smokescreen
So I collect toys...what of it...
+1 It looks great. Good job.
Dirty Crew #2002
Mods in profile.
Very slick.. very nice
would be cool to have a quick reply area at the bottom though
2006 WRX - World Rally Blue
OMG is that carbon fiber!
Nice job on the site.
The new look is awesome. I like the Carbon Fiber!!
I like it! just have to get used of it
2009 wrx Dark grey metallic
it looks nice, but here's what I don't like:
1) new format takes up more real-estate. everything looks bigger and requires a larger window to see the same amount of information.
2) posts take up more space due to how user information is displayed...even for a one word "meh", the post ends up being MUCH longer than it used to.
3) as has already been mentioned, hyperlinks look very much like regular text...they're harder to pick out...maybe a different color?
4) attached images now appear as links rather than pictures...I liked it better when you didn't have to click on attached pictures...they just appeared when you opened a thread. don't know if this applies to linked images, but it definately applies to images uploaded to ClubWRX.
I'm sure these are all things that are a matter of settings...but personally, I like my forums more "compact".
oh...and carbon fiber = rice
I like the new MUCH larger and prominent search button...perhaps you could make it even MORE prominent and even bigger...maybe with with a graphic next to it that says "click here n00b".
Last edited by blarg; 11-02-2006 at 03:23 PM.
Originally Posted by Blarg
1) Great job Tim.. Looks awesome!
2) Carbon-fiber look is really attractive IMO
3) @ search button being freaking huge (this is great)
4) Much like Blarg addressed, is there any way that attachments can show up automatically without having the attachment link (like how it used to be where the attachment was just there on the page)?
I really like the new layout though.
Just call me Clark Kent
Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.
I like the multi-quote too. nice feature.
Originally Posted by Blarg
Holy crap. I wasn't expecting this. Its the first time I logged on in a few days. I thougth I was on the wrong website at first! I'm just going to have to get used to it. I like it though.
2005 CGM STi
only thing i don't really dig is the main message font is a medium grey. it's almost too light, like i think something is wrong with the screen. could it be changed to black ? or does that just look funny?
i agree with all the above ideas
Blobeye Syndicate #69
"If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
Nice job Tim - me likes!
This is the third facelift of the Club I have seen. Makes me feel old. (waits for it)
Moderator for: Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review, Detailing Forum, Engine Modifications, Exterior & Appearance, Mid-Atlantic States, New Member Hangout, Off Topic, Suspension & Wheels, Tri-State
ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
Mods & Pics