profile display issue

This is a discussion on profile display issue within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Ive noticed that when you view somebody's public profile, the "interior/exterior/acessories" field is duplicated into the "awards/recognitions/crews" field. Regardless of ...

profile display issue

Ive noticed that when you view somebody's public profile, the "interior/exterior/acessories" field is duplicated into the "awards/recognitions/crews" field. Regardless of what you enter for the "awards/recognitions/crews" field, it is over written by the field mentioned above.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for brinigng that up, I'll have a look at it when I update the forum next time.
    Tim
    Admin

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by lordcon
    Ive noticed that when you view somebody's public profile, the "interior/exterior/acessories" field is duplicated into the "awards/recognitions/crews" field. Regardless of what you enter for the "awards/recognitions/crews" field, it is over written by the field mentioned above.
    Finally someone brought it up!!!! This has been annoying me for about 8 months now...but I didn't want to bother the admins.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

well i finally decided to make a decent public profile and noticed it right away. that and i was bored at work.