detailing forum!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

This is a discussion on detailing forum! within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; I think we should definitely have a detailing forum where we could just post reviews on products, write ups on ...

  1. #1
    Registered User Redline927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,516

    detailing forum!

    I think we should definitely have a detailing forum where we could just post reviews on products, write ups on what works, what doesnt, pics of the processes used, tips, etc.

    It can be a sub-forum of exterior and appearence (and keep the exterior and appearence forum more for cosmetic mods and pictures). I could even be a mod for it if you need, im always on this forum, and detailing is one of my favorite hobbies.

    what do you think?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    I second that idea. I <3 detailing.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  4. #3

    Peachypumpkincheeks

    Speedette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sterling, Virginia
    Posts
    8,615
    I think that's a great idea! Easier to have all the product-recommendations in one place!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

  5. #4
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    at the very least we should have a detailing sticky.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  6. #5
    Registered User Kanchou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,209
    +1
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

  7. #6
    Registered User Redline927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,516
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    at the very least we should have a detailing sticky.
    id prefer a seperate forum, this way great write ups dont get buried in there. i mean , come on, if we have a dealership forum, where only a SINGLE member from TN posts, why cant we have a detailing forum. Car forum, detailing, they go together.
    Last edited by Redline927; 05-15-2006 at 07:17 PM.

  8. #7
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    id prefer a seperate forum, this way great write ups dont get buried in there. i mean , come on, if we have a dealership forum, where only a SINGLE member from TN posts, why cant we have a detailing forum. Car forum, detailing, they go together.
    good point. I do agree a sepearte forum would probably be best.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  9. #8
    Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,936
    Def need a detailing forum. FTW. + eleventy billion. I like washing/cleaning the car as much as I do driving it.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

  10. #9
    Administrator BlazinWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Irvine, CA 92620
    Posts
    4,478
    I Support ClubWRX
    If that's the case then we could just actaully get reviewpost on the forum, where people can write up reviews about just anything for the WRX. I've considered it for quite a while but I'm not sure how many people would contribute to it. If I get it set up could I count on all of you to write good detailed reviews on all the parts that you have come across?

    Tim
    Tim
    Admin

  11. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Siren, WI
    Posts
    231
    I think that is a great idea...

  12. #11
    Registered User Redline927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,516
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    If that's the case then we could just actaully get reviewpost on the forum, where people can write up reviews about just anything for the WRX. I've considered it for quite a while but I'm not sure how many people would contribute to it. If I get it set up could I count on all of you to write good detailed reviews on all the parts that you have come across?

    Tim
    if no one else submitted anything, you could count on me to submit about 1000 reviews alone...

    but sub-forum FTW...discussion is good.

  13. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    S. Portland, ME
    Posts
    1,026
    I like the idea of a detailing forum. And if the board implemented some kind of review system I would gladly participate in it.
    New England F4

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

  14. #13
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    I'd definitely right some reviews
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  15. #14
    pwn
    pwn is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Danville, California
    Posts
    130
    A detailing forum would be awsome +11111
    Wheres upper management to give this a go??

  16. #15
    Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    CS, TX
    Posts
    4,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    if no one else submitted anything, you could count on me to submit about 1000 reviews alone...

    but sub-forum FTW...discussion is good.
    I totally agree! As crappy as subaru paint is, it would really help out a lot of people! I'm all for it! Why didn't someone think of this earlier??
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •