Maybe an Old Idea?

This is a discussion on Maybe an Old Idea? within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; O' Mighty Moderators, I beseech thee: It would be nice if the personal for sale pages could be subdivided into ...

Maybe an Old Idea?

O' Mighty Moderators, I beseech thee:

It would be nice if the personal for sale pages could be subdivided into some basic categories, say engine (intake, exhaust, bov's, ic's, engine mgt., fuel), driveline, brakes, exterior, interior, wheels&tires, and so on. That way, folks buying could focus their searches and folks selling can get their item in front of the interested buyers more easily.

Maybe its just me, but I find the endless scrolling through stuff I don't want frustrating... Thanks
    `02 WRX Bone Stock!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the comment. The way it's set up right now makes more difficult for buyers but makes things a lot easier for the sellers, who are typically selling several items at once. It's easier for buyers to do a search on an item versus having the sellers who are parting out their cars post 12 different threads, each with the same contact informaiton etc.
    Tim
    Admin

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    Thanks for the comment. The way it's set up right now makes more difficult for buyers but makes things a lot easier for the sellers, who are typically selling several items at once. It's easier for buyers to do a search on an item versus having the sellers who are parting out their cars post 12 different threads, each with the same contact informaiton etc.
    it's easier for sellers to post a thread, but then what? if you do a search for "stock wheel", you're gonna get a kajillion threads to sift through.

also, if a seller is parting out his car, each individual part will see a lot more traffic if it's in a dedicated section.

in the short therm, it's easier for the seller to post, but in the long term, i think the seller will increase his odds of selling in a more organized forum.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.