problem with links on clubwrx index

This is a discussion on problem with links on clubwrx index within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; I would have just PMed this to the administrator, but I'm not sure who that is.. When you go to ...

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX

problem with links on clubwrx index

I would have just PMed this to the administrator, but I'm not sure who that is..

When you go to the index page "http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/" there is a series of links to direct you to each particular forum. First, the photography isn't even listed under the "Community - Meet other Enthusiasts" category.

Also, if you click on the link to the "Exterior & Interior" under modifying it takes you to the interior modifying forum. There needs to be a separate link for exterior modifications.

Sorry to nit pick, but this may help some new members to better navigate the site.

Also noticed it says "Engline Mgmt Tuning" so some spell check is in order.
    Last edited by MainFrame; 08-20-2008 at 01:18 AM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    and "Transmissing & AWD"

also, if a moderator could move this to http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/improving-clubwrx-net/

I can get into every area except for Personal For Sale and Personal Wanted. It acts as if i'm not registered and of course I used to be able to access those sections before. Unless i'm missing something and there is a new way of doing things that I missed the memo for.
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

The mispellings have been there for a lonnng time, i mentioned it when i joined, but it clearly wasnt that big of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXelent View Post
    I can get into every area except for Personal For Sale and Personal Wanted. It acts as if i'm not registered and of course I used to be able to access those sections before. Unless i'm missing something and there is a new way of doing things that I missed the memo for.
    Same for me, good luck getting it fixed...

I pm'd Tim over a week ago, and had another admin pm tim about the deal. It shows Tim as been logged on since the pm's have been sent, but no word back from him...
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    also, if a moderator could move this to http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/improving-clubwrx-net/
    Moved.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

There really need to be a "View all Forums" link on this page. There are quite a few forums not listed, and a n00b may not know to click the little "Forums" link in the link bar.

I think there are many n00bs missing the tutorial forum.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Let's hear some suggestions

Hi,
    This is jessica,ClubWRX.net is a forum based online community for people to hang out, have fun, and gain a lot of valuable knowledge about anything related to the WRX.
    ==========================================
    jessica

Car Auctions

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica9 View Post
    Hi,
    This is jessica,ClubWRX.net is a forum based online community for people to hang out, have fun, and gain a lot of valuable knowledge about anything related to the WRX.
    ==========================================
    jessica

Car Auctions
    hi. wat?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.