The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. - Page 21
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 607

This is a discussion on The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; What a ****ing crock of ****. While I have nothing against NASIOC, this is a great community and now it's ...

  1. #301
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,924
    What a ****ing crock of ****. While I have nothing against NASIOC, this is a great community and now it's going away. It's kind of like railing a hot dirty **** that puts on a good act for the family then throwing her away for Rosie O'Donnell or whatever her name is.
    octo

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #302
    Registered User Wilz02wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    yup. all of this starting happening WAY too close to april fools day.


    i'm not buyin it!



    on a brighter note:

    plz fix teh serv3r

    thx
    yeah screw switching just fix this one we can all petition donations and get more money and all. anything to stay home. well i hope it is all just a joke. it is almost to perfect how the one they say we join w is like our arch nemesis haha
    Dirty Crew #8807
    02 wrx 246awhp sold to get 03
    03 wrx 400awhp also sold to get a house
    currently shoping though

  4. #303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX / Sterling, VA
    Posts
    6,629
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilz02wrx View Post
    yeah screw switching just fix this one we can all petition donations and get more money and all. anything to stay home. well i hope it is all just a joke. it is almost to perfect how the one they say we join w is like our arch nemesis haha
    No, IWSTI is ClubDub's counterpart.

    East vs West

  5. #304
    Registered User Wilz02wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    412
    also if it is all a joke maybe we will be more thankful for this place knowing what it felt like to be losing it i will prob soon become a supporting member if it stays
    Dirty Crew #8807
    02 wrx 246awhp sold to get 03
    03 wrx 400awhp also sold to get a house
    currently shoping though

  6. #305
    Registered User Wilz02wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    No, IWSTI is ClubDub's counterpart.

    East vs West
    ok well the place we make fun of and bash haha just hope it is a joke. our smilies are better are name better everything make them join us if it has to be haha
    Dirty Crew #8807
    02 wrx 246awhp sold to get 03
    03 wrx 400awhp also sold to get a house
    currently shoping though

  7. #306
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,924
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    No, IWSTI is ClubDub's counterpart.

    East vs West
    :barf
    :vomit
    :hurl


    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    yup. all of this starting happening WAY too close to april fools day.


    i'm not buyin it!



    on a brighter note:

    plz fix teh serv3r

    thx
    I wasn't either, but now something that happened a little over three weeks ago makes sense. I'm pretty good at pretending I know a little bit about computers and I contacted Tim to see if I could help, he sent me an e-mail stating that there were some large changes about to occur with the site and the help probably wouldn't be needed.

  8. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX / Sterling, VA
    Posts
    6,629
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilz02wrx View Post
    ok well the place we make fun of and bash haha just hope it is a joke. our smilies are better are name better everything make them join us if it has to be haha
    Everyone makes fun of Idiots With STIs.

  9. #308
    Registered User efmd3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    9,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilz02wrx View Post
    also if it is all a joke maybe we will be more thankful for this place knowing what it felt like to be losing it i will prob soon become a supporting member if it stays
    I 2nd that
    I'll pay $100 if I can get in writing that this site will NEVER become a part of nasioc from Tim.

  10. #309
    Registered User CobbNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    APRILS FOOOLS GOTCHA EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












    right?
    2012 Lightning Red WRX
    Sold: 2006 Sti
    Sold: 07 335i coupe Monaco Blue

  11. #310
    He simply abides. SD_GR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    CA, US
    Posts
    22,564
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    :barf
    :vomit
    :hurl
    I wasn't either, but now something that happened a little over three weeks ago makes sense. I'm pretty good at pretending I know a little bit about computers and I contacted Tim to see if I could help, he sent me an e-mail stating that there were some large changes about to occur with the site and the help probably wouldn't be needed.
    As you can imagine there are still teething problems to deal with and odds-and-ends to sort. Earlier in this thread there were valid questions raised regarding conflicting IDs and so on, and I don't know who might have the answers yet. Still, optimism is IMO the way to go.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

  12. #311
    Geriatric Ginger Mod Rogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    behind the wheel
    Posts
    8,188
    I Support ClubWRX
    i was wondering about the IDs (for those that have two different IDs that are members of the merged site(s).. We're trying to sort that out, now.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

  13. #312
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    i was wondering about the IDs (for those that have two different IDs that are members of the merged site(s).. We're trying to sort that out, now.
    So far it looks like we are going to go by IP address and which ID had the most use. For instance if your ClubWRX id had more use, you will retain that ID.

  14. #313
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    Oh, and for those PMing me about missing threads, the larger high volume threads have been moved to the merge queue for the large merge later on.

  15. #314
    Registered User Wilz02wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    412
    will we retain our pms i have some i have been saving about a car im purchasing as well as the one im selling that i may need you never know
    Dirty Crew #8807
    02 wrx 246awhp sold to get 03
    03 wrx 400awhp also sold to get a house
    currently shoping though

  16. #315
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilz02wrx View Post
    will we retain our pms i have some i have been saving about a car im purchasing as well as the one im selling that i may need you never know
    You will retain your PMs and personal information.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •