Price Check

This is a discussion on Price Check within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Someplace in the For Sale Area, I believe a "Price Check" Section should be created. Where individuals who are unsure ...

Price Check

Someplace in the For Sale Area, I believe a "Price Check" Section should be created. Where individuals who are unsure what a Car Part or Random Item is worth can post the item and information and seek information on what it's worth.

Thoughts?
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    or they can look at the classifieds/ebay/craigslist and see what others are selling it for

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    or they can look at the classifieds/ebay/craigslist and see what others are selling it for
    Thats your best bet, creating something like that seems like a good idea, but values are constantly changing and would require updates almost non-stop.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    I agree with SMP. ^^^
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Clean up Aisle 4

Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    Someplace in the For Sale Area, I believe a "Price Check" Section should be created. Where individuals who are unsure what a Car Part or Random Item is worth can post the item and information and seek information on what it's worth.

Thoughts?
    I think it's a good idea, but there's a problem. Alot of vendors have prices "too low to advertise" which usually means they are selling product below the cost approved by the manufacturer. Making these prices a matter of public record may actually prevent others from getting those deals.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.