Moderators over Moderate on this forum - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Moderators over Moderate on this forum within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Originally Posted by amukaoen I feel that the moderators do an excellent job on this forum, they step in when ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by amukaoen
    I feel that the moderators do an excellent job on this forum, they step in when needed, and let a few things slide if the humor is right...

Yes, it does seem that Trainrex is a bit excessive in his deletions... but look at what he has to go through... 20-30 threads a day without a state code, when its the VERY FIRST thing you should notice when you post / look at the forum.

Id like to personally thank Trainrex and all the other moderators for all their hard work, it makes searching the For sale forum SOOO MUCH easier when all I have to do is look for the "IL" in the title to know if its local or not rather then look through the post, where in which it may or may not be posted, then go through a PM and wait for a reply. Thank you Trainrex for your time and hardwork, you make my life easier
    Thank you for understanding and abiding by the rules.

Here's a funny tidbit. Two years ago I posted a PFS thread without a state code. My thread went on for three pages, and then got deleted. It was my own fault. I made a new one, and called it a day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 12SecSTI
    i don't know why i bother, the 2nd thread did include a prefix, either way i won't ever post here again. thanks for atleast looking into if for me.
    well i hope your 12 sec sti can get ya off the forums a little faster. follow the rules ya ballon knot. keep up the good work mods unless you are moddin my posts then i will hate you guys

Quote Originally Posted by sonicrx
    ya ballon knot.
    Dave
    01 RS

moderators, i guess im still relatively new, but you guys do a great job. it isnt your fault the idiot cant follow a simple rule. speedette, we all love ya. we'd take u anyday over a noob! especially one without a friggin brain.
    -mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by 12SecSTI
    i don't know why i bother, the 2nd thread did include a prefix, either way i won't ever post here again. thanks for atleast looking into if for me.
    Don't let it hit you where the good Lord split you! If you want to play, you need to read the rules and not whine when you get a spanking for not abiding by them. Just about every post I've read of yours is whining about something or other.

I think the mods do a great job considering how active this forum is. They never step in unless action is called for.
    Last edited by Marlon Elliott; 01-13-2006 at 04:14 PM.
    "I drove like my mother in the first stage" Gigi Galli, WRC driver, Mitsubishi.

Quote Originally Posted by bigd
    in case ya did not know what a balloon knot is. it is a butthole. my spelling has become very bad.i need school again 21 years since i have been out

yeah i figured out you meant balloon right after i typed that
    Dave
    01 RS

u gotta love the i didnt read the rules and got caught so now im pissed excuse

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

watch this maby u will learn something important

just cuase a girl yells at u doesnt mean she is pmsing, yelling is what they do best
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

ya know, i wish I could get upset over stupid mistakes that I made and then yell at a girl who i've decided has PMS just so i could feel better about my stupid little life.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicrx
    keep up the good work mods unless you are moddin my posts then i will hate you guys
    Speaking of which......please reduce your sig length to no more than 6 lines, including return spaces...as per the forum rules. Thanks! Now you can hate me
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Balloon knot.
    This thread is quite amusing.
    That being said, I have an idea but not sure if this database (it's PHP isn't it?) would have this versatility. Could you set it up to where the database would just absolutely not allow the user to post a forsale ad unless the state title/code was in there? It would almost be like 'idiot-proofing' (well, nothing is ever idiot proof, more like 'idiot-resistant' haha) the for sale threads!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123