noob section
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on noob section within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; maybe try introducing a place where all noobs can go to ask there noob questions so that the rest of ...

noob section

maybe try introducing a place where all noobs can go to ask there noob questions so that the rest of the members dont have to ***** and complan all the time bout all the noobs asking dumb ass questions and then they can choose to go into/ or stay way from the noob section and if they go in there whinning bout noobs etc then they've got no one to blame but themselves for goig in there in the 1st place

p.s im kinda a noob btw and i think this might be a good idea so that also the noobs dont have to feel bad bout asking there questions n having ****s ***** all the time

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This forum already exists, it's called a search feature. Amazingly members that aren't even active anymore assist in answering questsions in this forum so ANYONE can get answers to age old standard questions really easily.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    This forum already exists, it's called a search feature. Amazingly members that aren't even active anymore assist in answering questsions in this forum so ANYONE can get answers to age old standard questions really easily.

while that maybe true, you can tell some ppl dont use the search feature.

and the search feachure doesnt always help you as ive found out a few times before

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dead_One
    while that maybe true, you can tell some ppl dont use the search feature.

and the search feachure doesnt always help you as ive found out a few times before
    OH I can tell that some people don't use it, the repetative questions over and over again with the same answer prove that.

99.9% of the time the search feature is going to return the infromation you needed. Like an answer to your turboback question, that's only been answered a few thousand times over the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    OH I can tell that some people don't use it, the repetative questions over and over again with the same answer prove that.

99.9% of the time the search feature is going to return the infromation you needed. Like an answer to your turboback question, that's only been answered a few thousand times over the past few years.
    i used the search thing and after going thru what seemed a million n 1 posts n getting nothing i would ask. as i dont have all the time in the world to sit n search for the next few weeks to find out i do have a life outside of here

i used the search thing and after going thru what seemed a million n 1 posts n getting nothing i would ask. as i dont have all the time in the world to sit n search for the next few weeks to find out i do have a life outside of here

I'm sorry, but you're just lazy. The answers are there and they're easy to find. Argue it however you'd like but in the end you're lazy. There's a million posts out there about the gains from aftermarket exhaust systems. You wouldn't have to search for weeks, you'd have to read for a few seconds though.

im not lazy i just dont have the time there is a diff but w/e

im not lazy i just dont have the time there is a diff but w/e

No, you're lazy. In the time it took you to create that post you could have found an answer all by yourself.

I Support ClubWRX
    It does take a bit of commitment and time to find the answers; but I've never had to work that hard to find out most things.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    The answers are easy to find.

The reason a search now returns 1000 threads is because 900 of them weren't needed in the first place. The more people don't search, and post new threads, the more it hinders the ability of the search function.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey I understand if you have had a bad experience on the forum being a new user, but try to watch your tone even if you're upset or else people are not going to want to help you. First of all, the new user forum is there for new users, and other users should not be able to go in there and make offensvie comments. If that does happen please report it to the moderators. Other than that, I do encourage you guys to read a little more before you ask questions. If you made the effort to search for something and it doesn't come up, that's totally understandable. However, you shouldn't ask all your questions with the assumption that you won't find it using the search function.
    Tim
    Admin

I am a new member and I have even suggested the search function many times. But it does not always give you what you ask for because it's not a human and it will not work like one. Search with different words and stuff.

A noob section is a decent idea but the problem is that that would make noobs NEVER use the search button ever... As I said before, me and the button got into a fight and it hates me but I still can find what I want after like 30 min of searching at most.

But I find more and more I end up looking at posts of people asking a question and the answer is use the search button lol! Older posts tend to have exacly what you need unless it is about a recent car/mod.

I don't know about the search being hard to use or find answers to many questions. What are the most rare or a topic that's not been talked about a WRX or STI? NOTHING! Everything has been covered and talked about, ESPECIALLY the common things like up/dp, BOV, intakes, etc. But I still think that a "Noob Section" should be something to be considered. Many new owners will ask no matter what, and that section will at least help control questions that have been answered from going anywhere within forums. Just my 2 cents.

I'm also willing to answer some of the common questions... so shoot me a pm, I may be able to at least lead you to something to help answer your questions.
    Last edited by Me&05WRX; 01-09-2006 at 05:26 PM.
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

I used teh searched but I havn't found a post that could recommend me a good BOV for my 2.5RS
    Blobeye Syndicate #25

Quote Originally Posted by trippy
    I used teh searched but I havn't found a post that could recommend me a good BOV for my 2.5RS

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast