vBulletin.com and vBulletin.org

This is a discussion on vBulletin.com and vBulletin.org within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; Hey guys, The backend of the site is created by vBulletin.com, and there's another site out there called vBulletin.org which ...

I Support ClubWRX

vBulletin.com and vBulletin.org

Hey guys,

The backend of the site is created by vBulletin.com, and there's another site out there called vBulletin.org which is a support forum for vBulletin users. There you'll find a lot of cool features and add-ons that can be added to ClubWRX, but I can't constantly monitor what's out, what's new, what's good, and what's bad. So if you guys do find some free time go over there and let us know what are some of the possible changes we can make to our site. Start a new post/thread about each topic for an open discussion on why we should or shouldn't have that feature. I will try to follow up with all of the recommendations from you guys regularly.
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Added to my bookmarks page.. looks pretty cool, thanks for the heads up, Tim..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts