Just an Idea

This is a discussion on Just an Idea within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; I dont know if were supposed to post ideas of stuff but im assuming thats what this is for. So ...

Just an Idea

I dont know if were supposed to post ideas of stuff but im assuming thats what this is for. So my idea is..... Have a Free Stuff forum. I think this would be a great idea cuz theres a lot of people with stuff sitting around thier house/garage whatever, that maybe they just want to get rid of. Parts, furniture, wives, stuff they dont use any more and dont want to hassle trying to sell it, or they jsut want to be nice cuz somone gave them somthing once. Just an idea .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wives

lol

I think people do that sometimes in PFS say stuff like "Free, but buyer pays shipping"
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

oh i havnt seen that, like i said just an idea, espcially for like the local forums where shipping wouldnt be nessary.