New links on the forum home page are a nice addition

This is a discussion on New links on the forum home page are a nice addition within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; ... but the PhotoPost Gallery > Weekend Racers link does not work....

I Support ClubWRX

New links on the forum home page are a nice addition

... but the PhotoPost Gallery > Weekend Racers link does not work.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Photopost is a little messed up right now. I'm still looking for a way to fix it.
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    Photopost is a little messed up right now. I'm still looking for a way to fix it.
    It is working now ... thanks

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    I agree.. nice work guys !!!

Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks I'm trying to do the best that I can to keep everyone here happy. Do you think we should have the images rotating in the regular pages or do you think that will slow down the loading time?
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks I'm trying to do the best that I can to keep everyone here happy. Do you think we should have the images rotating in the regular pages or do you think that will slow down the loading time?
    What do you mean by regular pages - what images? again.

I Support ClubWRX
    What I meant was the pages in the thread. And the random images are the images that you are the ones on the right of www.clubwrx.net/photopost/ I was thinking that if we were to post those random images maybe across the bottom of the site, it will make ClubWRX a little more dynamic and really get people to make use of photopost. The only downside to that is the loading time, which shouldn't matter so much now that most people are on broadband anyways right?
    Tim
    Admin

Tim:

that would be a good idea. I like the idea of random photos of members rides at the bottom. i would think in theory it would help people be more likely to post pictures of their cars on the photo gallery. Maybe make the photos link to comments for that picture or something....

Seth
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

I Support ClubWRX
    What I meant was the pages in the thread. And the random images are the images that you are the ones on the right of www.clubwrx.net/photopost/ I was thinking that if we were to post those random images maybe across the bottom of the site, it will make ClubWRX a little more dynamic and really get people to make use of photopost. The only downside to that is the loading time, which shouldn't matter so much now that most people are on broadband anyways right?
    Oh ... yes, that does sound good. Try it and if you get complaints from those who use dial up ... maybe it'll prompt them to get broadband. Or make two versions; have a hyperlink pointing to a broadband page and one for the dial up page.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 08-01-2005 at 07:35 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'lll probably make some major layout changes within the next couple of weeks. We got a test server so we can be running a lot of tests behind the scenes.
    Tim
    Admin

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.