wrx swap forum

This is a discussion on wrx swap forum within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; i've been on nasioc since before it was nasioc so i've been around for a while. i've gone throught the ...

wrx swap forum

i've been on nasioc since before it was nasioc so i've been around for a while. i've gone throught the NA tuning of my GM6 RS and then a legacy/rs hybrid motor swap with standalone and now i'm in the middle of a wrx swap which is the main reason i joined, well that and i saw a decal on a wrx at the NESIC sushi met i held this past friday. so i havn't been around this forum enough to know if there's enough of a "market" here to justify this kind of a thread but i know i wouldn't mind if i had a place where compiled members and knowledge on wrx swaps into other cars such as the RS and GT and OBS etc etc. just a thought.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll kepe that in mind. Currently I haven't came across too many people who has had engine swaps done so I dont' know if there's goign to be enough interest on here. I'll check with the moderators to see if anyone has had the experience and if they would like to moderate the forum if we were to start one.
    Tim
    Admin

sweet, yeah i understand that it might not be the biggest market on this forum. also just something to add incase you're not aware. despite the fact that some ppl on here may very well be rubbed the wrong way by nasioc there is a lot of good information on there if you have a good bs detector and some thick skin. but there is a swap and conversions forum on nasioc and if this thread did ever get up and running maybe there could be some kind of joint effort on the part of nasioc's swap and conversion thread to help with information on details with the kinds of questions that would pop up until a moderator(s) was able to compile enough information to properly do their job.

I Support ClubWRX
    Agreed Well, nice to have you here and hopefully you enjoy ClubWRX just as much as any other forum you go to and you are able to come across information and people that you wouldn't find anywhere else.
    Tim
    Admin

a little old and OT but that was my car you saw the decal on from the meet.
    New England F4
    Syms Racing Team
    13.3 @ 101.43