Political Forum

This is a discussion on Political Forum within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; After this thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...0&page=4&pp=20 I think we need a political forum. Whatcha think?...

Political Forum

After this thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...0&page=4&pp=20
    I think we need a political forum. Whatcha think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry but we don't allow political discussions on our forum.
    Tim
    Admin

I obviously didn't read all of the forum rules. Please delete thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    Sorry but we don't allow political discussions on our forum.

why? is it to avoid a 10,000 page argument?
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

I Support ClubWRX
    you got it!
    Tim
    Admin

and to aviod people throwing "meat" at each other since everyone has a different opinion when it comes to political issues. That's the same reason why don't have religion here
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

Quote Originally Posted by rallymaniac
    and to aviod people throwing "meat" at each other since everyone has a different opinion when it comes to political issues. That's the same reason why don't have religion here

That would be the best idea, a Religion/Political thread. Everyone would get along just fine.

Then we can punch ourselves in the crotch cause that would be about as time worthy as posting on that kind of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Black XT
    That would be the best idea, a Religion/Political thread. Everyone would get along just fine.

Then we can punch ourselves in the crotch cause that would be about as time worthy as posting on that kind of thread.
    Junk shots are the best!

I agree that those kinds of threads are better left off ClubWRX. If you want a better reception to that, I hear Nastysock has them, but I think that they are pointless.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

considering that political discussions are not allowed on ClubWRX, that would be a really bad idea.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

I Support ClubWRX
    The fact that no political or religous discussions are allowed on this site is what brought me here in the first place. I am the worst for being sucked into these "philisophical" discussions and end up frustrated and irate at the stuff I see. Since it isn't allowed here, I'm not tempted. Save's me time and effort for what is ultimately a lost cause. After all....they are both based on conjecture and opinion with no hard facts to support. The perfect platform for always being right!!!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

No one has ever changed anyone else's mind in an online forum through some retarded venting post. Making space for it here would invite just a another bunch of idiotic disagreements where invented facts and asinine opinions rule over common sense and intelligence.

Other than that, I think it's a great idea.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

if you want to discuss politics, www.nationstates.net has a political forum, as does anncoulter.com. take it there.

when political discussions happen here and someone presents a viewpoint in a childish and misguided manner, when that person later has car problems and asks a question, you might get mad because they insulted you in another thread, and not help. Since this is a car forum, that would really suck. That's why we try to stay away from that here.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    why? is it to avoid a 10,000 page argument?
    they don't want this place to turn out like nasioc. That would be a cold day in hell.

in other forums i have talked about politics without a problem, people shouldnt get upset over this, its just a fun debate.

as long as people keep it civil i dont see why we sholdnt be able to talk about this. but ofcourse some people sit behind a computer and they let it all out since they dont see anyone face to face.

there is so much i could talk about from this topic that it sucks to miss out all the fun here...lol

but atleast i get to do it somewhere else, so its all good

Quote Originally Posted by Katalyst
    in other forums i have talked about politics without a problem, people shouldnt get upset over this, its just a fun debate.

as long as people keep it civil i dont see why we sholdnt be able to talk about this. but ofcourse some people sit behind a computer and they let it all out since they dont see anyone face to face.

there is so much i could talk about from this topic that it sucks to miss out all the fun here...lol

but atleast i get to do it somewhere else, so its all good
    well maybe YOU can do it, and I can do it, but there are too many 18-year-old hot heads on here ( I mention no names) that CAN'T, and end up pissing people off, or banned.
    go f*** yourself