Time between posts from 30s to 15s
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Time between posts from 30s to 15s within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; PLEASE! i figure maybe the title of the other thread wasnt obvious enough which is why i was getting zero ...

Time between posts from 30s to 15s

PLEASE!

i figure maybe the title of the other thread wasnt obvious enough which is why i was getting zero response!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

u cant wait 15 freakin more seconds to up your post count?

lol

its annoying if youve got 15 messages to repond to in threads, and you have to type a few sentances or even a few paragraphs and then keep hitting send until it goes through.

and for the people who dont want to change, for what reason? what possible reason could you have against changing the times? people are going to post regardless, its just annoying and takes more time.

Quote Originally Posted by 05WRX0704
    its annoying if youve got 15 messages to repond to in threads, and you have to type a few sentances or even a few paragraphs and then keep hitting send until it goes through.

and for the people who dont want to change, for what reason? what possible reason could you have against changing the times? people are going to post regardless, its just annoying and takes more time.

I guess to the average person it doesnt matter but it does to someone who posts 37 times a day since the beginning of may
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

this is true!

u are crazy. but sure change it i do have problems when tryin to post alot of pictures .
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

yea, i mean, i dont see what the big deal should be

I don't see what the big deal is, if you can't respond move on and come back after you've read the next thread. Chances are fifteen seconds will have gone by in that time and then you can post your response.

except its 30. fact is, i type uber fast and read even faster. i can respond to 4 threads in 30 seconds and read the updates.

i dont see why people are so damn against it like its tipping the earth. if it doesnt really matter why fight it?

It does matter, the club already gets slow at times decreasing the wait time for someone to post could very well lead to it getting slower more frequently.

It's not bothering anyone but you it seems.

the difference isnt going to make a difference. either im going to respond to all my posts within a minute or within 3 minutes. its going to use the same amount of bandwidth because everyone will have the potential to post faster. everything will speed up. less time quicker responses, same amount though, wont make a difference.

besides, when i said this forum runs slow everyone cbasically called me an idiot and that it runs great, now it runs slow?

Quote Originally Posted by 05WRX0704
    the difference isnt going to make a difference. either im going to respond to all my posts within a minute or within 3 minutes. its going to use the same amount of bandwidth because everyone will have the potential to post faster. everything will speed up. less time quicker responses, same amount though, wont make a difference.

besides, when i said this forum runs slow everyone cbasically called me an idiot and that it runs great, now it runs slow?
    I'm not talking about the use of bandwidth, I'm talking about on the backend database side. IOWA IOWR.

i really dont see one person responding to at most 20 threads a hassle for the server, otherwise i think its time to move to a diff server.
    i offered to donate monthly and start a thread for monthly donations to the forum to move to a better server but i was basically looked at like an idiot.

I Support ClubWRX
    That's part of the reason plus we don't want any spammers posting junk all over our website. There's a dedicated section of the website where you can post pictures and I'm working on that right now, I'll make an announcement as soon as we finish that. The 30 second posting rule hasn't been a problem in the last 4 years and I don't intend on changing it. It will encourage people to write more thoughtful posts.
    Tim
    Admin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast