regional forum idea

This is a discussion on regional forum idea within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; I thin it might be a good idea to split up the regional forums by state - i.e. for the ...

regional forum idea

I thin it might be a good idea to split up the regional forums by state - i.e. for the southwest, it would be NM, AZ, CO, etc... I think this would help regional people coordinate things better and stay in contact more. What does everyone think?
    2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, #87 STX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Some regions especially the ones you listed are big states, so I think it'd be a pretty good idea, but for regions like New England, where the states are all within a decent drive time away from each other shouldn't change. Maybe for the regions with bigger states it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeMy2.5RS
    Some regions especially the ones you listed are big states, so I think it'd be a pretty good idea, but for regions like New England, where the states are all within a decent drive time away from each other shouldn't change. Maybe for the regions with bigger states it would work.
    I definitely agree. Yeah, here in the SW, i am not likely to go to subaru "meets" in other states. so maybe we can do this for the larger states?

I Support ClubWRX
    This is a good idea, and may have been discussed before. I'm a mod for other forums but maybe we can get some attention focused on it.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    This is a good idea, and may have been discussed before. I'm a mod for other forums but maybe we can get some attention focused on it.
    sweet, i think it would be a great idea, i think it will be easier to meet people in NM (for me) then and get more localized help with mods. Let me know if you can get a moderator to do this

I Support ClubWRX
    After some deliberation and discussion, the moderators feel that there just isn't enough traffic in the regional forums to split them up into smaller or state sized forums. Sorry folks, but it's just too labor intensive to justify for the reward received. Hope this is ok with everyone.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

I Support ClubWRX
    I actually think it might bring more action to the regional forums, could be wrong though. But like said before N.E. States some is a 45 min drive through, and like here for me to drive from Medford, Oregon (30 min from california border) To Portland, Oregon (15 min from Washington border) is a 5 hour trip.