So you got these bulbs laying around, and wondered how to do it.....
1.Open the hood (duh)
2. Pick a side and start there.
3. For the headlamps (9007), on the connector, there's a serrated edge (on top), squeeze it, and pull out the connecor.
4. Unscrew the retainer (the big black plastic thing) and remove the bulb.
5. Insert new bulb (may be a good idea to clean the bulb with some rubbing alcohol) and put everything back together.
1. Remove three screws (but not the adjuster). use a 10mm socket with a 6" extension or a Phillips screwdriver (I use a 10mm socket, Jim uses a screwdriver)
2. Remove the foglight assembly from the bumper
3. At the back remove the cap of the foglight housing and you'll see the bulb.
4. Push in the metal spring and rotate it out of the way
5. Remove the old H3 bulb, noting its orientation (rectangular notch and half circular notch)
6. Pull on the wiring connector to remove male disconnect of the fog bulb
7. Install new bulb, and lock it into place with the spring retaining clip.
8. Shove the male connector in (angle it in)
9. Reassemble carefully
Turn signals (1156)
1. Loosen the cap of the connector (it's very tight) then twist out the bulb and reinstall everything.
haven't got to the parking lights (or those europeans call it "city lights") yet.