Maintenance Log?

This is a discussion on Maintenance Log? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anybody have or know where i can get a Maintenance log, just so i can keep track of air filter, ...

Maintenance Log?

Anybody have or know where i can get a Maintenance log, just so i can keep track of air filter, tranny oils, brake fluid changes.
    I was just going to make one up on Excel but i figured some of you guys might have better ones.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I just keep track of mine in an ordinary notebook. Personally I like the "composition book" for durability and I use a grid-ruled one (I'm an engineer) that I pick up in the bookstore of the local engineering school (Colorado School of Mines). I keep track of mileage, date, a heading for each entry and details. This allows me to put in as much detail as I like, come back later and put notes in the margins and often I'll tape in a peice of a parts box (like a part #) or an instructions packet. I really like this a lot better than trying to keep it on a computer because I keep it handy in the garage (though I do have a computer in the garage) and take it right up to the car, or even under it. Plus it doesn't restrict what sort/amount of notes I can keep.

C
    "Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me." -Jesus

1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
    1992 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.Slow
    1993 Honda CBR600F2
    2002 WRX SportWagon *sold*