Need help vacuum line disconected at service today

This is a discussion on Need help vacuum line disconected at service today within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I got my car in as I blow a synchro (spelling) anywayz. there is a vacuum hose near the bov ...

Need help vacuum line disconected at service today

I got my car in as I blow a synchro (spelling) anywayz. there is a vacuum hose near the bov that is not attached. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this? it's not the bov or gauge. but right next to that like it come out with the wire harness right there and has a small hook in it.
    thanx
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

help me out here please. i tracked down the other end. it's on the drivers side and connects to a black plastic thing near the tumblers valves or the fuel railheading in the direction of the bov and intake manifold. I cant find where it goes.
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

can someone look at there car and see what i am talking about?
    2002 wagon 83k miles

Racenut3.0 - said

I'm having a very hard time understanding what you're talking about. Take a pic?

[IMG][/IMG]

hose near center going to bottom left coner
    2002 wagon 83k miles

Racenut3.0 - said

2002 wagon 83k miles

Racenut3.0 - said

I can't see the pic is near to the fuel rail at the driver side facing the firewall? is it attach to a black small box?