PLEASE HELP! Fukc SUBARU service!

This is a discussion on PLEASE HELP! Fukc SUBARU service! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i bought my car a couple weeks ago CERTIFIED used from bob baker mitsubishi and the first night i had ...

PLEASE HELP! Fukc SUBARU service!

i bought my car a couple weeks ago CERTIFIED used from bob baker mitsubishi and the first night i had it, it leaked power steering all over my garage and i could barely steer it. I took it to subaru the next day and they had it for a day. they called me the next morning and said i could come pick it up. i went to go pick it up and they Fukcing lost my keys. so im sitting there with my girlfriend watching all the people running back and forth looking for it calling people on the phone, saying "so and so might have left it in his jacket and took it with him" and all this bs. they finally find after about half an hour or so, and only one of them apologized and everyone else acted like it was no big deal. any ways, two days later, the car leaks slightly again, but this time something else. it stops for about a week. so i put a downpipe on. when i put the downpipe on i noticed that there was a dirty water like substance leaking. i told myself i would give it a couple days. maybe it was cuz the rain mixed with dirt. any ways a couple days go by and it was leaking on and off. so i took my car in today to get it serviced. i left the turbo back exhaust on because i was told that the problem with the car has to be linked to the modification in order for them to not do work under warranty, is this true? anyways they call me about an hour later and say that they cant do any work on the car under warranty. i ask why? and he starts going on about illegal car and all this bs. i say ok, well whats the problem and what will it cost. He says "uh, im not sure, we dont know it looks like it could be a cam seal leak or something, but we are looking at about 4 or 500 dollars." i said "bs, you better call your rep and get me in under warranty, my downpipe didnt cause sh*t, you dont even know whats wrong, you just saw my exhaust and decided i drive the car hard." i told him that if i would have just put the stock exhaust on you would have serviced me, he said" no we can tell its been modified" i said" thats bs, because the car had been modified before i bought and just put back to stock, and i could tell because the stock dp came off REAL easy and so did the bov, things are put back together sketchy, so you guys cant tell anything becuz you fixed it last time under warranty." he said that he will call his reps and call me back. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN? i dont have that kind of money and i thought i could just take my car in knowing that my mods didnt cause the problem and thinking that they were educated techs they would KNOW that as well. WHAT WILL HAPPEN? PLEASE HELP?
    sorry its so long
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

please somebody i really need help!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

the rep will probably have to determine wheather your mods caused the damage which i cal BS. If they deny, just go to another Suby dealer and see what they'll tell you.
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

also it doesnt sound like you acted very professional yourself.

shape up teh attitude when dealing w/ these situatons and you will get much further.
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

i really am trying to act professional about it, but it doesnt work like that with these people, last time i brought it in i was nice, and they walked all over me, now im so pissed off, i cant help it
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

Have you tried taking it back to the people who sold it to you and seeing if they will take resposibility for it? It seems that if they sold it to you "certified" then they must not be expecting it to break within a couple of weeks.

i would say screw them put the down pipe back on and head to subaru service if your under 60k
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

i bought it certified used from bob baker subaru, and after all my fussing it got me somewhere, they agreed if i returned it to stock form they would fix it under warranty, so i worked on it last night and put it back to stock, its now at subaru all taken apart, leaking from the oil pump, being fixed for FREE! also i guess i had a blown speaker and tweeter, replaced for FREE! but i dont get my car back until monday or tuesday because they have to order the part
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To