Perrin O2 simulator..

This is a discussion on Perrin O2 simulator.. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; anyone have any experience with installing this? If so, how hard is it, and how long does it usually take? ...

Perrin O2 simulator..

anyone have any experience with installing this? If so, how hard is it, and how long does it usually take? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I installed this yesterday actually and it only took about 30 mins. I followed the instructions perfectly but wierd thing it is throwing the same dang code. I need to figure out what the heck I did wrong, like I said I wired everything up like they said to, it just didn't work.

can you let me know whenever you find out? I was planning on doing the same thing sometime this week.

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Definitely, I am going to get the code pulled as soon as I get the car running again. It could be a different code this time like a delayed o2 sensor signal or something like that. My exhaust manifold decided to bite the bullet yesterday and I have to wait for my new Borla Header to get in before I can get the code pulled, but I will definitely let you know.