Subaru TSB Listing

This is a discussion on Subaru TSB Listing within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I found this on an Audi site I vist (I own a MY02 Quattro TT ALMS in addition to my ...

Registered

Subaru TSB Listing

I found this on an Audi site I vist (I own a MY02 Quattro TT ALMS in addition to my WRX) and found it to be a great resource. On the left Menu, click "for vehicle owners", then click "Free Technical Service Bulletins" and look up your car. I'm not certain it's complete, but it looks pretty good to me.

I hope it's not a repost.
    Last edited by Crucial Racing; 01-22-2005 at 10:32 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow, there are a lot more than I've heard about. Does anyone know the specifics of this one...

WWF-89 Recall - Engine Control Module Reprogramming

I'm pretty sure that one has to do with the cruise control. I don't remember the exact specifics,(maybe a search can help you) but something had to be changed to prevent your car from accelerating even with your cruise control off. This actually happened with my '02 wrx so I had them do this fix.

Quote Originally Posted by chimes13
    I'm pretty sure that one has to do with the cruise control. I don't remember the exact specifics,(maybe a search can help you) but something had to be changed to prevent your car from accelerating even with your cruise control off. This actually happened with my '02 wrx so I had them do this fix.
    No that's not it, there's no reprogramming involved...just a clip installed near the TB. The engine control module is the 'computer' in the vehicle. I dunno.