Downpipe install question.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Downpipe install question.. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; are you sure thats not a typo. I can see them trying to charge 0...

$50 are you sure thats not a typo. I can see them trying to charge $500
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

50 is for the downpipe and no its not a typo..i originally got charged 50 bucks for downpipe install on my wrx...for going back to stock (dp and catabck) guy charged me 60..just go to an exhaust shop thats worked on modded cars..i know 2 of them ..1 is busy i use the other..both are good...up i had esx do for 100..i didnt want anyone else messing with that.but i left that up on when i traded it in
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I found a local shop who will do an up and downpipe install for $125. Im doing it on the 24th

Damn you for getting those kind of deals. Hope it goes well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12