Fog Light Went Bye Bye - Suggestion?

This is a discussion on Fog Light Went Bye Bye - Suggestion? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I haven't been able to look into the housing yet, but my car is a freeway driver and its seldom ...

Fog Light Went Bye Bye - Suggestion?

I haven't been able to look into the housing yet, but my car is a freeway driver and its seldom used at night, so I never had any use to use my fog lights, but one of mine died, which makes me think that it's a premature death, but any things that I should keep an open eye for? I'm not sure if I should get OEM bulbs for my Fog lights on my 02 WRX (Bug Eyes own) I dont mind spending an extra buck on new headlights and fog light bulbs for improved visiblity, any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    Have a Greddy Evo 2 cat-back Exhaust system, willing to trade for: Greddy Ti, Apex'I N1, or Apex;I GT cat-backs. California only! PM if interested!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Sylvania H3 Silverstars are very nice. I have them in at the moment, but I've got PIAA Ion Crystal bulbs in the mail. The Silverstars in the headlights and fog lights are a nice combo. Kinda pricey, but worth the extra dollar.

+1 for bugeyes own

Got an estimate in price? and athe bulb fitting in the housing should be universal right? Thanks.
    Have a Greddy Evo 2 cat-back Exhaust system, willing to trade for: Greddy Ti, Apex'I N1, or Apex;I GT cat-backs. California only! PM if interested!

I'm not sure on prices off the top of my head. Your headlights are 9007's and your fog lights are H3's. Do a search on eBay or something for prices.