How long did your stock battery last? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on How long did your stock battery last? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I bought my car in Jan 02. My stock battery lasted a good 3 years. I even have a system ...

I bought my car in Jan 02. My stock battery lasted a good 3 years. I even have a system in my car and it lasted a long time. If you don't want to deal w/ cold start issues or what not, get an optima red top.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the problem with the stock battery is that ITS A CHEAP PIECE OF CRAP WET BATTERY. Its not sealed. That means you have to add water to it on a regular basis and check it with a hydrometer to make sure you got enough acid in it! I didn't realize this until it started dying approximately 2 years after I bought the car. at that point it was already too late, and I didn't want to bother with an unsealed battery you had to check and add water to.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12