91 octane ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 91 octane ? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This is a good example of a crap thread gone to great, now in the hole again. This kind of ...

I Support ClubWRX
    This is a good example of a crap thread gone to great, now in the hole again. This kind of flaming really needs to be taken over to NASIOC
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^^^ This kind of Stuff Dosent belong Here.

EVERONE Is intitled to thier own opinon. So unless you have something productive to say about the thread, there is no Need to bash others.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh04WRX View Post
    91 oct is too cheap?? Then go to Cheveron!
    What kind of problems are you having?

Wow. Are you too cheap to used 91 oct or what?

Is saving $0.08 a gallon really worth risking the life of your engine?

If the people who built your car say to use 91 oct. you should probaly use 91 oct. I think they know a little more about your car then you do
    Good Job you can Read!

What the **** is you point?? I made my comment to the OP and you comment me back
    ^^^ This kind of Stuff Dosent belong Here.

EVERONE Is intitled to thier own opinon. So unless you have something productive to say about the thread, there is no Need to bash others.
    Point well taken. I stand well corrected!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

^^^^

Do you need to have a Power Trip??

Do you seriously Have Nothing better to do than try to Criticize me and to look up every single thing I said???
    How old are you Kid??

Like I said: THIS Kind of Stuff dosent belong here.

Take your **** Somewhere Else! and its 12:30 Go to bed

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^^^

Do you need to have a Power Trip?? Of course.. why else would I buy a wrx?

Do you seriously Have Nothing better to do than try to Criticize me and to look up every single thing I said??? At the moment no.. I'm enjoying myself
    How old are you Kid?? 23

Take your **** Somewhere Else! and its 12:30 Go to bed I probably should, I have to be up for work at 5:45
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

^^^

I Understand...

5:45 is pretty early.. I have tomarrow off

Have a Good Night

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^^

I Understand...

5:45 is pretty early.. I have tomarrow off

Have a Good Night
    You too. G'nite.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

^^^^

Do you need to have a Power Trip??

Do you seriously Have Nothing better to do than try to Criticize me and to look up every single thing I said???
    How old are you Kid??

Take your **** Somewhere Else! and its 12:30 Go to bed
    Calm the heck down dude. Its 12:30 where you live, but here, it is 2:30. i dont have to work until 3p.m. tomorrow, so its not your problem if im (or anyone else) is on the forum trying to help someone out with their problem before the morning rush.

Sinister is a very productive member of this forum, so dont call him out on being such a meniacal little ****.... This is a peaceful place for people to come and present their problems and questions and have them answered in a way that is precise and researched. Berating someone out in the open like you did is not going to help your case at all now and in the future.

If you see something on this forum that you dont believe and feel to be wrong, take it with a grain of salt and take a few deep breaths. You dont have to post in this thread to put in your two cents...just to be heard. If there is someone else out there that is obviously more knowledgeable than you on a particular topic, listen to them. That is the general rule of thumb.

Now, you....go to bed!
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by branemaniac View Post
    Calm the heck down dude. Its 12:30 where you live, but here, it is 2:30. i dont have to work until 3p.m. tomorrow, so its not your problem if im (or anyone else) is on the forum trying to help someone out with their problem before the morning rush.

Sinister is a very productive member of this forum, so dont call him out on being such a meniacal little ****.... This is a peaceful place for people to come and present their problems and questions and have them answered in a way that is precise and researched. Berating someone out in the open like you did is not going to help your case at all now and in the future.

If you see something on this forum that you dont believe and feel to be wrong, take it with a grain of salt and take a few deep breaths. You dont have to post in this thread to put in your two cents...just to be heard. If there is someone else out there that is obviously more knowledgeable than you on a particular topic, listen to them. That is the general rule of thumb.

Now, you....go to bed!

Joneseyman... that was the least productive post I've seen on the forum all night. Jk Jk...
    Last edited by Sinister; 07-11-2007 at 12:40 AM.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by branemaniac View Post

Now, you....go to bed!

Thank You.

I really do Love this site Soo much b/c its such a small comuntity With many knowledgeable people with great sense of humor. I am going to bed I Promise
    Last edited by Josh04WRX; 07-11-2007 at 12:43 AM.

OP - 87 is bad, stay out of boost till its gone, or add some octane booster.

SSS - you asked good questions and got great answers

Sinister - thank you for your help

Josh - let's all calm down, you replied to the OP but you thought that was the same person that Sinister was replying to, it got confusing for both of you. No more fighting, this is cWRX not NASIOC.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123