Should I take my car in for the 26,000 mile checkup?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Should I take my car in for the 26,000 mile checkup? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I really need to take my car in for the checkup from Subaru.. but I'm really afraid about takin it ...

gfx

Should I take my car in for the 26,000 mile checkup?

I really need to take my car in for the checkup from Subaru.. but I'm really afraid about takin it to the dealer. I took my car in a few months ago for a dead clutch and I had a BOV/cat-back on.. and they still did the work. Now I'm catless with a turbo.. that's basically all they will see. Do you think they would void the warranty? What is all of your experiences with this?
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    If you take it in...they graciously point out things like no cat...and so on.

It doesn't sound like you're taking it in for warranty work anyway...

I would say...don't bother wasting your money and a quick check up.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.