Need help

This is a discussion on Need help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I need a close up pic of a WRX engine without an MBC. I want to remove my MBC to ...

Need help

I need a close up pic of a WRX engine without an MBC. I want to remove my MBC to go stock for a bit, but for the life of me I don't know where the hoses go! If anyone could snap a quick pic, or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. The hose that is capped off goes to the connector closer to the intercooler......and the connector by the heat shield........where does that connect to?
    2004 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

MBC Install Instructions [PICS]

there are lots of pics in that thread. a bunch of them are expired, but scroll down a bit and you'll see a bunch of other good ones.

dR

Originally posted by dark_rex
    MBC Install Instructions [PICS]

there are lots of pics in that thread. a bunch of them are expired, but scroll down a bit and you'll see a bunch of other good ones.

dR
    Thanks! The post by qoncept was most helpful. I forgot about the T fitting....
    2004 WRX