Air Tools

This is a discussion on Air Tools within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm thinking about investing some dough in air tools, I'm thinking of going the Craftsman route. Impact wrench I'm looking ...

Air Tools

I'm thinking about investing some dough in air tools, I'm thinking of going the Craftsman route. Impact wrench I'm looking at is this guy : http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...id=00919920000
    It puts out 550 ft-lbs. My question is this : How much of a tank do I really need to use this? They have some specs for the wrench, etc. but the motor on the tank delivers 3.5 CFM at 90 PSI...I'm just looking for a good starter setup, and the sears deal w/ this tank seems pretty good to me. Thanks!
    4 tires...a motor...a couple doors I think...I'd have to check.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Air Tools

Originally posted by Silva_Wagon
    I'm thinking about investing some dough in air tools, I'm thinking of going the Craftsman route. Impact wrench I'm looking at is this guy : http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...id=00919920000
    It puts out 550 ft-lbs. My question is this : How much of a tank do I really need to use this? They have some specs for the wrench, etc. but the motor on the tank delivers 3.5 CFM at 90 PSI...I'm just looking for a good starter setup, and the sears deal w/ this tank seems pretty good to me. Thanks!
    I have two,a nd this is one of them, it works very well. good buy