i just got my car about a month ago used. and it had the remainder of the warranty, but i also bought the extended one, where it is till 2008, but i'm thinking if i start modding my car it would void the warranty anyway. so i was thinking if i can return the warranty, i've read that some called subaru usa and got the remaining balance. i was just wondering the process to do it and if i should just ask my salesman to do it? or should i just call up subaru of america