Fumotovalve

This is a discussion on Fumotovalve within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was just informed that a lot of people on here weren't aware of this valve. The fumotovalve is permanently ...

I Support ClubWRX

Fumotovalve

I was just informed that a lot of people on here weren't aware of this valve. The fumotovalve is permanently placed on the oil pan where the drain bolt once was. There is no replacing crush washers with every oil change. And if you buy the valve with the nipple on the end, you can put a piece of 3/8" tubing on the end of it and you will be able to drain your oil into any container you wish. I have had mine on my car for 35k miles, and this is one mod I will never take off of my car.

http://www.fumotovalve.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails valve.gif  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    That's a nice little gadget
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

i like that thing... only thing that gets me is that little thing that you turn it with... is that perminately on there or what? i'd be concerned if someone found it and wanted to mess with you... they could easily just drain it...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by EvilCerealBoX
    i like that thing... only thing that gets me is that little thing that you turn it with... is that perminately on there or what? i'd be concerned if someone found it and wanted to mess with you... they could easily just drain it...
    If you have a lot of enemies, and your car is stock height, don't buy one. Yes the handle is permanently on there. There is absolutely no way any speedbump will open the valve during driving. Like I said, I have been running mine for 35k miles with no problems.