Light blue Smoke coming from turbo area?

This is a discussion on Light blue Smoke coming from turbo area? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Driving today on lunch break i noticed light blue smoke coming from engine bay. So i stoped and looked around ...

Light blue Smoke coming from turbo area?

Driving today on lunch break i noticed light blue smoke coming from engine bay. So i stoped and looked around and it was coming from the turbo area. I couldnt tell if it was coming form the up-pipe gasket or the turbo its self. cant really describe the smell, its not coolant tho cuz it doesnt have that sweet smell. i called subaru service and the guy said it might be cuz of the PCV valve, that if it hasnt been changed in a while that oil could have accumulated and is now burning. Could this be it or would i tbe something else?? i also noticed it didnt smoke when i did not hit boost when i was driving. Im just worried about it being a big problem, i dont have money to spend right now. Every reply is greatly appreicated. thanks

sherv

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump