fuel smell gone, new smell now?

This is a discussion on fuel smell gone, new smell now? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok i have an 02 wrx stock... anyways i had the problem with the fuel smell in the cabin on ...

fuel smell gone, new smell now?

Ok i have an 02 wrx stock... anyways i had the problem with the fuel smell in the cabin on cold starts awhile back so i took it in to get it fixed, all said and done...

got it back and immediately i notice the car is slower and no smell... couple days later i start noticing whenever i got my fans or a/c going i smell fuel again and this isn't during a cold start, this is during normal driving... it seemed to happen at random... then suddenly i start smelling oil!, not burning oil but as if the oil is just sitting there.... that went awhile and now i smell paint! (wtf?) like fresh paint, but i haven't been around any paint...

also i noticed that after they changed the fuel railings that they put alot of stuff back but in weird positions, also i noticed there was alot of dried green crap which i think is anti-freeze...

should i take it back and have them look at it or is all this normal?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd take it back and have them check it out.....just my $.02
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Take it back, When they did a friend of mine's car they didn't hook all the vacuum hoses correctly.
    No one will truely be free until nerd persecution ends.

i think i better take it back then... just needed a second opinion...

problem is... this is my daily driver and the closest dealership is 250+ miles away...