I bought my 04 early January this year...and I just checked out the coolant and...it's already right between the full and empty/low line in the reserve tank.!!! So I went to the PepBoys and bought some green coolant. I was wondering if you can help me...
- where should I pour the coolant?...
1. into the reservior next to the turbo or;
2. into white plastic reservior with the level indicator?
**the manual says into the one next to the turbo, but will pouring it in there make the white plastic reservior indicator rise???
- should I mix any water with the coolant before pouring it in? If so..how much should I do. I live in Cali...so the weather is not as extreme as some other spots.
- what brand of coolant do you guys use?
Thanks so much for your advice!