Just a general question about warranty work...

This is a discussion on Just a general question about warranty work... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've done the searches and read the posts about warranty work, and I know that you should remove all mods ...

Question Just a general question about warranty work...

I've done the searches and read the posts about warranty work, and I know that you should remove all mods before taking your Rex in for warranty work. BUT, I didn't see anything about the removal of the air silencer...

Really, the only mods I have are a MBC and my air silencer has been removed. Obviously if I ever have to take it in I'll remove the MBC first, but I'm wondering if I should put the air silencer back in. It's a pain in the ass to do because, as you all know, you have to get all up in the passenger-side fender well. I don't really see anything that it can hurt by it not being there.

Do you guys even bother putting your air silencer back in before going in for warranty work?

Thanks!
    -Lee

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No way. It's not worth the effort IMO.
    skidpad kid: you're the BOMB
    Shard of me: i know

Joshiscookin: Hey fragment.