FINALLY!!! Radiator and Clutch

This is a discussion on FINALLY!!! Radiator and Clutch within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well, after a week of smelling radiator fluid I finally took it in to have it replaced (under warranty and ...

FINALLY!!! Radiator and Clutch

Well, after a week of smelling radiator fluid I finally took it in to have it replaced (under warranty and TSB). So, while I was there I asked them to look over everything and see if there was anything else that needed attention. Well, it turns out that they have to order the parts, but while they were ordering the Radiator they were going to order me a new Clutch because of a clutch shudder.

Now, the reason why I said Finally is because I have tried MANY MANY times to have them replace it. They could never reproduce it so I was never able to talk them into JUST replacing it. I guess someone felt it and read the TSB on it.

WoooHooooo!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice, i've had both replaced under warranty......

I got a 04 rex radiator in my car now (I have a 02) and as for the clutch shudder its all gone now.
    New England F4
    Syms Racing Team
    13.3 @ 101.43

Anything else I should be looking out for here soon? I don't have much left of the Bumper to bumper!

any window rattles? I had my passenger side window make rattles/sounds and tightened (i think) under warranty.
    New England F4
    Syms Racing Team
    13.3 @ 101.43

Yeah, I had that fixed a while back...but thanks for reminding me! I have been hearing the drivers side rattle a little so I will give them a call and have them take a look at that too.

Bah! I have an air leak sound from the drivers side rubber at the mirror, and my defroster plate has been rattling.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics