Car broken Clutch or Tranny.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Car broken Clutch or Tranny. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My clutch or transmission broke today. I was driving along like normal and all of a sudden I could not ...

Car broken Clutch or Tranny.

My clutch or transmission broke today. I was driving along like normal and all of a sudden I could not shift from 2nd to 3rd. Tried slowing down and putting it into 1st but it just wouldnt go. It was stuck in N. When I tried to engage the clutch I felt this grinding resistance under my foot. I just got a new 04 wrx so I have full coverage from subaru. But I was just wondering what you guys think. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    details...

are you stock?
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

yeah bone stock nothing added.

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    good luck with your new tranny covered under warranty!
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

it sounds like your clutch has siesed together, but not sure hope you fix it

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.